Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sneak Peek- Flying Lead WWII Scenario

Todd and I playtested my WWII Flying Lead scenario last night.  I won't give a whole lot of detail, but I thought I'd share some pictures of the action.

The farmhouses and truck are from Pegasus Hobbies.  They have a very excellent range of terrain, vehicles and accessories at a good price.

German sentries watch the perimeter of the farm.  The scenario takes place on a moonless night.

Partisans prepare to sneak through the woods.

Partisans move in from three sides, hoping to catch the German off guard.

Sentries alert their brothers in arms of the attack!

An MG 34 is deployed to slow the attack from the north.

A French assassin sneaks around the woods, unseen by the Wermacht soldier.

The Partisans detonate explosives inside the Opel truck.

A damsel in distress!

A bird's eye view of the assault on the farmhouse.

"Little kraut, little kraut, let me in!"

Looking for a nice spot to lay down some flaming fuel.

The games were an absolute blast!  Thanks to Todd for helping me with some very valuable playtesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment