Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A New Approach

For a long time I ran www.addwargamingterrain.com to share information about terrain projects I had worked on over the years. As time passed and real life caught up to me, I had less and less time to keep the site updated, and less and less terrain projects coming out.

I began working on a lot of other things, many relating to miniature wargaming, and many not. They didn't fit under the theme of the website, so I thought I'd share some of what I've worked on over the years in a blog format.

I will post new things as they come. There will be pictures of completed projects, works in progress, tutorials, and some things that are just interesting. Most of this will relate to wargaming, but others will relate to some of my other hobbies, such as gun collecting and target shooting.

I will also be reposting some of the projects from ADD Wargaming terrain. Some of them will have full descriptions, some will just be pictures of the projects.

Feel free to comment and give feedback.

Let's see where this takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment