Friday, December 25, 2009

Houses of Death

These are simply a couple of terrain pieces I painted up. The local game store had a 75% off sale on a bunch of JR Miniatures items, and I picked these Houses of Death up for something like $2.00 each. I only bought these and left piles and piles of other pieces there, like castles and bridges and stuff. I'm still kicking myself for not buying all of it. Anyways, click some pictures for a larger view.




These are cast in some high- density plaster, so instead of priming them like I normally would I simply applied the desired color of ink directly to the piece and let the plaster absorb it. Once it was dry I simply drybrushed. The top one is my first attempt. I think it turned out much better than the bottom one. It sold on Ebay for $1.






No comments:

Post a Comment